Identifying the Spatial Distribution of Dental Outreach Program in London, Ontario
Citation Information :
Kalman L. Identifying the Spatial Distribution of Dental Outreach Program in London, Ontario. J Oral Health Comm Dent 2017; 11 (1):1-4.
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Kalman L. Identifying the Spatial Distribution of Dental Outreach Program in London, Ontario. J Oral Health Comm Dent 2017;11(1):1-4.
- The importance of oral health in long-term care. J Am Med Dir Assoc 2009 Nov 30;10(9):667–671.
- The global burden of oral diseases and risks to oral health. Bull World Health Organ 2005 Sep;83(9):661–669.
- Strengthening the prevention of periodontal disease: the WHO approach. J Periodontol 2005 Dec;76(12):2187–2193.
- Oral hygiene in the prevention of periodontal diseases: the evidence. Periodontology 2000 2011 Feb;55(1):104–123.
- Oral health, more than just cavities. A report by Ontario's Chief Medical Officer of Health. 2012. p. 1–28.
- Relationship between periodontal infections and systemic disease. Clin Microbiol Infect 2007 Oct;13(Suppl 4):3–10.
- The relationship between oral health status and body mass index among older people: a national survey of older people in Great Britain. Br Dent J 2002 Jun 29;192(12):703–706.
- Relationship between oral health and nutrition in very old people. Age Ageing 1999 Sep;28(5):463–468.
- Systemic diseases caused by oral infection. Clin Microbiol Rev 2000 Oct;13(4):547–558.
- Poor oral health and coronary heart disease. J Dent Res 1996 Sep;75(9):1631–1636.
- Association among rheumatoid arthritis, oral hygiene, and periodontitis. J Periodontol 2008 Jun;79(6):979–986.
- Oral infections and their influence on medical rehabilitation in kidney transplant patients. Swed Dent J 2009;33(3):97–103.
- Report on access to dental care and oral health inequalities in Ontario. 2012. p. 1–26.
- Family Income Data (2011 National Household Survey-London, Ontario). Planning Services, Statistics Canada.
- Access to dental care for low-income adults: perceptions of affordability, availability and acceptability. J Community Health 2012 Feb;37(1):32–39.
- Oral health-related quality of life in an aging Canadian population. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2012 May 15;10(1):1–12.